Update on Junior

  • ichiume1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 12:50 PM
      Hi guys,
      thanks to all the great advice I got from you Junior is feeling much better! I put him back on
      his normal food over the weekend and he is eating much better. Yesterday I bought some
      Wellness canned food and he ate that all up! He didn't even touch the old dry food I put in
      with it. I haven't told my vet about the food switch yet and I hope I can convince him this is
      the right choice. I think I will also tell him about the anti-clot drugs some of you have
      mentioned. Junior is walking on his paw but is still limping and he "hops" once in a while.
      Needless to say, my baby boy is feeling A LOT better!
      Thanks guys!
      Jen and Junior