Update Junior

  • ichiume1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 8:45 AM
      Thanks for the info on the best foods. Last night I put out Junior's old food and he seemed to
      eat a bit more. He even came out of the bedroom for a little while and he seems a bit more
      like himself this morning. I'm going to call my vet and talk to him about Junior's diet and the
      meds you all have suggested for the clots. I am so glad I found this site. Thank you all so
      much!
      J. and Junior