Re: Monkey's Incredible Recheck-- HCM, CRF, CHF, Rutin, Chyle

  • protectanimals
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      I forgot to say that even without subq fluids, the vet also said
      Monkey's hydration level tonight was good!!! Kind of as Rosemary
      recommended, Monkey is getting her fluids by mouth. But since I cannot
      syringe liquid into her (she hates that), my vet and I decided a few
      weeks ago on my just adding a little more water to each meal than I was
      already adding. And Monkey is taking it in. And it's working....

      So this weight gain I was worried about was merely from eating a
      lot!!!!!!

      Meredith with Monkey a Miracle feline-heart kitty

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "protectanimals" <connecting@...>
      wrote:
      ..

      > Tonight my vet said she heard NO heart murmur, NO arythmia, the
      > ultrasound revealed that there is NO more fluid forming, in fact the
      > little pockets of fluid have been absorbed! There is just plain NO
      > FLUID!!!!
    • moonpye
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
        Hi Meredith and Monkey,

        Way to go Meredith and Miracle Monkey!!!! You both are an inspiration!!!!

        Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar