Re: Pepper - Good news again!

  • protectanimals
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hurray for Pepper and Sue!! What a great result, and a nice relief, I
      am sure. There must be some reason for the change in routine, but
      maybe we'll just never know the answer to the question. I know I get
      uneasy when Monkey's appetite drops, cause last time it did it was
      indication of the fluid building up, but now I have to remind myself
      that some days I, too, just don't eat as much! Not that I'm not paying
      attention, but I do need to remind myself to allow for some variation,
      since she's a kitty, not a machine!

      I am very proud of you and Pepper....

      Meredith with Monkey, another Miracle Kitty

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Sue at MAGDRL <susan@...> wrote:
      .> Pepper didn't have a good day there but the results of the test were
      excellent!
      > I spoke with both my regular vet and the cardiologist today. We were
      trying to determine why Pepper may have suddenly changed her routine.
      The cardiologist said that if she seems "off" and I feel there's still
      a concern, then we should do an ultrasound of her abdomen. But her
      appetite is very good and I don't see anything wrong - just a bit of a
      difference.

      > Since she's negative for kidney disease, diabetes and hyper-T, I'm
      not sure what else to look for and may have just over-reacted. Maybe
      she's just drinking more at night instead of during the day. Does
      anyone have any ideas or am I just looking for trouble?

      .going. Hooray for Pepper for showing them all!
      .