OT - Plavix generic sales to US being blocked

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      I'm not sure if anyone on the list uses this drug.

      You need an ID to read the article on the NY times. Registration is free, but if you don't want to register and want to read the article, send me a note and I will forward the entire article.

      Sue

      Generic of Plavix Is Blocked
      By STEPHANIE SAUL
      In a patent dispute, a federal judge ordered a Canadian
      company to stop distributing its generic version of the
      anticlotting drug Plavix.

      http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/01/business/01drug.html?th&emc=th