Re: [feline-heart] Rossi cat has sadly died

  • peggy baldwin
    Message 1 of 10 , May 8, 2001
      --- Darren Morris <darren.morris@...>
      wrote:
      > This came as a great shock to me, when Rossi died in
      > the early hours
      > of Sunday morning. We had been told by the vet that
      > now he had
      > stabilied on his new tablets he would probably go on
      > for 2-3 years.
      > Having been told this our preperation for what
      > happened Sunday
      > morning was not good.
      > I don't think i have come to terms with it yet, i've
      > shed a lot of
      > tears for Rossi earlier today, but still think i'll
      > walk upstairs and
      > find him on the bed looking at me.
      > I've been feeling quite empty today i guess, not
      > quite knowing how or
      > what to feel.
      > I think the pain of missing him will get worse over
      > the next few
      > days/weeks before it eases. Its the little things
      > that i have taken
      > for granted that i will miss. Like coming home from
      > work and seeing
      > him waiting aat the door, looking out through the
      > glass.
      > Rossi was an absolutely fantastic cat and a great
      > companion. Rossi
      > will never be forgotten and will always be much
      > loved.
      >
      > Thank you to all of you who shared the pain i was
      > going through
      > during his illness.

      Dear Darren,
      I am really sorry about Rossi Cat going to the
      bridge.I know how special he was to you.I'm sure by
      now Angel Rossi has met my Angel Fred and Kitten Angel
      at the bridge and all the other Angels.
      You will always have your memories of Angel Rossi
      no one can take them away.
      Love and Hugs
      PEGGY AND FURBABIES AND ANGEL KITTIES

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/