Our Heart-Angels

  • Voula Augerinos
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2001
      Dear Darren and everyone,
      Darren, I want to tell you again how sorry I am for your loss of dear
      Rossi. You have been on my mind all day.
      What a wonderful group of people this group is made of. I have read
      all the posts from today and have been so emotional and moved by them all.
      The things that everyone wrote, the pain of loss, the shock of sudden loss,
      the deep love for our kitty and animal friends. And such wonderful cats
      which have Blessed us with their love and presence in our lives. May the
      memory of our Heart-Angels live forever.
      Love, Voula and Lucy and my Beautiful Angel Sachie and my Magnificent Angel
      Pebbles.