Symptoms

  • Cannon,Kimberly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006
      Pepper was diagnosed in November 2004 although she was showing subtle
      symptoms for at least 2 years prior to that but nobody could figure it out.

      ***I think Q-tip had symptoms but for the life of me I cannot remember
      exactly when. I think it was June or July of 2005 right after she had her
      shots I thought she was breathing much harder than normal, but when I called
      the village idiot of vets I had at the time, he told me it was probably her
      Feline Leuk shot and to watch her for the rest of the day. I think the
      breathing stabilized and all was forgotten for about 8 months ......
      Then she has her funny coughing spells with no energy starting around
      Christmas of 2005... The things we see when we look back.

      .

      _,___