RCM/DCM/Other log

  • Cannon,Kimberly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006
      I was wanting to set up a log with information on the cats on the list that
      have dilated cardiomyopathy and restrictive cardiomyopathy and maybe put a
      little tale of things that we have learned and usefull information as well.
      I'm not trying to exclude HCM cats, but I see tons of information on HCM on
      the web and very very little on the other forms of feline heart disease and
      was wanting to get more information on those readily available. Maybe we
      can update the FAQ as well. I am willing to compose and maintain this
      log/file myself if people give me their information. Thanks. Kimberly