Pet Food Direct 22% discount

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 7:33 PM
      There's a new discount promotion at www.PetFoodDirect.com good for 22% off. It's promotion code PET3341 and is good until midnight August 6th (eastern time).

      If you miss that, there's another one good for 18% off until midnight August 8th. That is promotion code ORDSC1062

      Here's the disclaimer:
      *This coupon is valid for everything in our store, except: Fish Products, Free Shipping items, gift certificates, and magazines. One time use per customer. Not valid outside the Continental United States.

      *******
      If you'd like me to forward these to you personally whenever I receive them, please send me a message at susan@... I'm already doing this for other people and can add you to my distribution list. Discounts range from 13% to 25%

      Sue