Re: [FH] Sprite died this morning

  • moonpye
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3 2:01 PM
      Peg,

      So, so very sorry to hear about your Sprite. Sprite knew how much you loved
      him and always will.
      Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

      Tears and Hugs,

      Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar

    • dehandley@cox.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3 3:37 PM
        Peggy

        I am sorry that Sprite is gone. It's certainly difficult, more than difficult, and at times you just feel like your grief will consume you. The missing them is hard because of the joy they brought to every moment of your life while they were around. They always take a piece of us with them, and we will never be the same.

        hang in there, it does get better, but you never ever forget or go without a day of thinking of them.
        --
        Darlene E. Handley
        Mom to Boone the tuxedo kitty - the gremlin head: what a soul he had. Boone Esau-Handley: April 2001-Dec 2005. May he rest in peace. And Spook - 1980 - 1998 - what a journey we had. Both are dearly missed.

        ---- Peggy G <peggyg1@...> wrote:
        > Too sad to post anything more - Peg

      • Leah Ferron
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4 6:21 AM
          Peg,

          Words and tears can not express my condolences enough. I will say a prayer for both of your souls to find the comfort you so deserve.

          Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

        • lorkatz2004
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 4 9:52 AM
            ---

            my deepest condolences..........I am so sorry.

            In sympathy
            Cathy