Memorial Garden and Saying Goodbye

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
      It is still hard reading everyone's stories about their kitties although I
      continue to pray for your babies just as I did before Sim left me. I am
      making Sim and Livie a memorial garden down by our pond. If you would like to
      contribute by sending a piece of one of your perennial plants or some flower
      seeds in order to honor your own kitty's brave fight I would appreciate any
      contribution and memory. To send a piece of perennial just dig a piece with
      roots attached and wrap in a wet paper towel then put in a ziplock baggie and
      mail first class immediately and it will get here fine. Thank you for the
      wonderful support and friends that I have met here. This group literally
      provided many more months of quality to Sim's life and mine. Thank you all.
      Bridget Bailey
      484 Silver Street
      Poca, WV 25159

      _eBay Store - 0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0: Book Nook, Vintage, What's
      Cooking_
      (http://stores.ebay.com/0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm)

    • Leah Ferron
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2006
        Bridget,

        That is a great idea! I planted a tree in honor of Alec and I often go to it to talk to him. It is very comforting. I will try to send you something in honor of Alec. Is your pond in the sun or shade?

        Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

      • Leah Ferron
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2006
          Bridget,

          I put some plants in the mail to you today. I bought them by accident last month on clearance from Wal-Mart. I guess it wasn't an accident after all! I hope they bloom this year but if not, they should come up just fine next year. The plants have a pretty purple color and will be a beautiful tribute to our little Angels

          Leah and Angel Alec