Re: [FH] Help..travel questions for cats

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Kimberly,

      I took my cats on vacation one year. It was a 4-1/2 hour drive. Stanley
      was fine. Sugar was extremely car sick. Once we got up there, Sugar hid
      the entire time and was extremely stressed out. Keep in mind that the house
      was a vacation house that I owned and the only scents in there were from my
      family. Stanley was fine. He was like a dog - just adapted to any
      situation.

      The trip back was another nightmare of puking, drooling and pooping in the
      car. Personally, I wouldn't do it again unless the cat liked to travel.

      I completely sympathize with you. That's why I don't go anywhere.

      Sue