I have to send up a prayer of thanksgiving - Tinytim sounds perfectly healthy!!

  • taloah2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Tinytim was Cameron's littermate, with the clubfoot. He too had a
      murmur at 4 months but no HCM and now at a year it's pretty much
      resolved. I was so worried he was going to succumb early to HCM as
      well. At least ONE of the three boys has a chance for as normal a life
      as you can have when you run around on the side of your paw!

      Lisa, sweet angel Dexter, brother Cameron, Gracie, Shamrock