Re: [FH] Sprite

  • Leah Ferron
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
      Peg,

      Welcome back to you and welcome to Sprite. I am sorry to hear of his diagnosis. Having been through this before, I am sure it was hard for you to find this out.

      I don't have any experience with Plavix but I am glad to hear your cardiologist is prescribing it. Many do not. I do have experience with the Nattokinasse. My Angel Alec used it for his RCM because he was at a greater risk for clots with the RCM. He never got a clot while he was on it and he had a terrible heart. I recommend it. I gave one 50mg pill a day. I paid about $35 for 60 pills. A little expensive but Alec was worth it. I would probably give this in addition to the Plavix. Ask your cardio if they have any problems with it, if you want. It is a very small pill too for pilling or hiding in a treat.

      I hope this helps! Bless your heart for helping so many kitties too!

      Leah and her cats and Angel Alec