Re: [feline-heart] Not a Good Easter Sunday - My HCM Kitty Threw a Blood Clot

  • Beverly A Ford
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2000
      Joe,
      Sorry to hear about you little guy. I hope he will recover okay. Wheezing
      a whistleing like sound when the cat is breath) indicates what the problem
      is. Whezing while exhaling is caused by consticted airways on breathing out.
      Of wheezeing noise on take in a breath leads to a cardiac diagnosis. I hope
      this helps. Cat's aren't so different from humans.
      Bev