Re: Blaze update

  • Sharyl Cline
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2006
      Shirley, hope your appt. with the IM went well. Just
      a thought on the enalapril tablet. I got a pill
      crusher from a Dollar Tree store to crush Albert's
      Benazepril tablet. Then I put about 3 cc of food into
      a syringe, add the powder and 1 cc of water, shake
      well and fill the syringe up with food. No way could
      I get Albert to take a pill with a pill popper. I
      think PetsMart has pill crushers too bt they'll cost
      more than a buck. Just check with the vet to make
      sure it is OK to crush the Enalapril. Mine Ok'd
      crushing the Benazepril.

      Sharyl Albert and Pequita

      http://mail.yahoo.com