Re: OT New Yahoo Format Problem

  • KAPTIVA@WEBTV.NET
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2006
      Hi Sue and Group.....

      With the new Yahoo Format, I can't read
      Yahoo Group emails....split screen and
      unreadable messages.

      I have sent a complaint to Yahoo.

      If anyone else is having problems, please
      contact yahoo with your complaint.

      I'm feeling very vulnerable without
      Group connection....for me and my
      Cat, Holiday.

      Thanks,
      Fran
    • Sue at MAGDRL
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2006
        Fran,

        You can change your profile back to the old format.

        click "edit membership" near the top center (just above the blue bar).
        2. Scroll to the bottom of the page. There's a section titled "Message
        Preference". Just click the radio button next to "Traditional".
        3. click "Save changes"

        It may take until the next day to change.

        If you want to leave your opinion on the new format, go here
        http://groups.yahoo.com/local/newemail.html and click the button "share your
        thoughts".

        Sue