non CRF : Messages of support - Oh my!

  • Voula Augerinos
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2001
      Hi everyone,
      I have just started sending thank you notes to everyone who wrote to
      me after Pebbles passed. Oh my! There are hundreds. I am on so many groups,
      and the number of messages have surrounded and filled me with such love and
      caring.
      I am finding myself moving slowly at this time. Grief is heavy and I
      am so tired. But I have read and re-read each and every message and I am so
      thankful for each and every one. I am replying to a few a day. So by the
      end of the year (smile!) I will probably have replied to everyone. I set
      myself this goal with Sachie and did not achieve it. The sheer number of
      messages from all the groups I am on became a project in itself. But what a
      lovely project! I may not achieve it with Pebbles' messages either, and I
      know you all understand, but it gives me something to do also that is
      positive for me.
      After Sachie passed, my time was still taken up with caring for
      Pebbles, remembering her pills and potions and everything else. This time,
      I have a lot of time on my hands. It feels so strange. I find myself
      thinking, "It's time for Pebbles' pills" or this and that. It is so strange
      to not have the worries I had in my mind constantly
      about Pebbles' health. I still find myself saving messages about subQ
      fluids and drug and supplement information. Then I realise, I don't need
      that anymore. It's strange.
      Lucy is sustaining me. I love her so much! I am in the process of
      getting Lucy onto more of a home diet, now that I have more time, and
      researching what kittens need in terms of nutrition. And I am facing a
      familiar problem, finding things in Australia that overseas are so easily
      available. I am looking for a commercial food for occasional convenience
      feeding which has human grade ingredients and no iffy preservatives. Not
      easy. If anyone lives in Australia and is able to buy such foods, could you
      please e-mail me.
      I will be staying on most of the groups, perhaps a bit later going web
      only for some, but I want to keep in touch with you all. You have been
      Heaven sent and I love you all.
      Pebbles sent me her first Rainbow yesterday at a particularly
      difficult time, at a moment when I felt totally alone. I felt her spirit so
      strongly. Thank you my Angel.
      Love, Voula and Lucy and my Beautiful Angel Sachie and my
      Magnificent Angel Pebbles.

      http://www.geocities.com/vaugerinos/
      (Sachie's tribute page, and photos of Sachie and Pebbles.)