RE: [feline-heart] Re: First Kidney Check

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2001
      wwe always have kitty round up before leaving the house to make sure that
      all are in the proper location inside and that no one leaves as we or
      someone else exits....my husband (or son is the one who started it) go
      around whooping for kitties to get away from the door....it's just
      crazy.....the boys love it....when we come home and have to enter the house
      mike does camel commands to get the boys to move away from the open
      doors.....geez....what a housefull of nuts we are!