Re: [FH] Boots passed away

  • Jeannette Juricic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
      Boots passed away on Sunday. He had a heart attack
      unexpectedly. He had been picking fights with our
      other pets recently. I don't know why for sure, but
      we were trying to keep him away from the others as
      much as possible. It was very atypical behavior for
      him. He still managed to instigate fights whenever he
      could. I came in the room to break it up and he was
      already having trouble breathing. I tried to calm him
      as I have in the past, but this time it was too much
      for him. I stayed with him until the very end.

      I also have some herbal remedy from Nature's Remedies
      for anyone who wants it. It did seem to help him for
      a long time. Only recently was he having trouble and
      it was all related to the fighting. I'll be leaving
      the group since I can't really think about this right
      now. But, if you are interested, send me an email
      with your mailing address. I would rather not throw
      it away if someone can use it.

      Jeannette

      --- Nicole Tuck <nicoleltuck@...> wrote:

      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > I have some fortekor ( aka benazepril, lotension)
      > to give away, it is 10mg, and i have it all cut up
      > in quarters. If anybody could use this med, please
      > email me and i will send it off. I haven't counted
      > it out, but I can before I send it. In a few weeks I
      > will also have some lasix to give away.
      >
      > Take Care Everyone,
      >
      > Nicole and Horton

      > removed]

      > Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email
      > design.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Zh0wlB/TM

      "The ultimate measure of a person is not where they stand in moments of comfort and convenience, but where they stand at times of challenge and controversy."- MLK Jr.

      http://mail.yahoo.com