Re: [FH] Re: Angel Alec

  • moonpye
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hi All,

      Even though I am new to this group, I like Meredith would like to publicly
      acknowledge my deep sadness at the loss of Leah's Alec. I too have sent
      Leah private condolences. Leah has been exceptional with her help for me
      and Skylar, and I would like to thank her publicly for all she has done,
      even during the worst time of her life she is still concerned about Skylar.

      Thank you Leah for everything,

      Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar