Angel Alec

  • Leah Ferron
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
      It is with a heavy and broken heart that I tell you that my dearest sweetest baby, Alec, has passed over the Rainbow Bridge. My husband and I helped him pass just about an hour ago. His breathing got too heavy for either of ours comfort and I did not want him to suffer. This has been the hardest day of my life. I did get to spend some quality time with him today before we went to the vet's and I took some beautiful pictures of him outside (where he was never allowed to go except today and he enjoyed every minute of it).

      I want to thank everyone in this group for their support, I could not have gotten through this without you all. I will still be a part of this group but I may take some more time away. I get so attached to all of your kitties that I just need to help myself before helping you all. Believe me when I say that I cry everytime I read of another special kitty that has to take the path that Alec took today.

      I am having Alec cremated and I sent his favorite toy to go with him. I look forward to having him back home with me because me, my husband and 4 kitties are missing him badly. Thank you all, again, and I will email you all soon.

      Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

    • protectanimals
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
        I sent private condolences to Leah, but also wanted to publicly
        acknowledge my sadness for her loss and my appreciation for all she
        has done for this list. I remember when Leah joined this list and
        have been impressed with how quickly she learned and become one of
        the really helpful people here. So many times I have come home from
        work, too overcome with stress to do much to help people here, and
        have been so grateful to read that Leah was in there, greeting the
        new people and giving them the information they need to get started
        taking the care of their cats that they are looking to.

        Thank you, Leah, for everything you've contributed here, and please
        remember we are here for you, now!

        Meredith with Monkey

        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Leah Ferron <leahandhercats@...>
        wrote:

        > It is with a heavy and broken heart that I tell you that my dearest
        sweetest baby, Alec, has passed over the Rainbow Bridge.
      • moonpye
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
          Hi All,

          Even though I am new to this group, I like Meredith would like to publicly
          acknowledge my deep sadness at the loss of Leah's Alec. I too have sent
          Leah private condolences. Leah has been exceptional with her help for me
          and Skylar, and I would like to thank her publicly for all she has done,
          even during the worst time of her life she is still concerned about Skylar.

          Thank you Leah for everything,

          Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar