MEDS TO GIVE AWAY

  • Nicole Tuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      I have some fortekor ( aka benazepril, lotension) to give away, it is 10mg, and i have it all cut up in quarters. If anybody could use this med, please email me and i will send it off. I haven't counted it out, but I can before I send it. In a few weeks I will also have some lasix to give away.

      Take Care Everyone,

      Nicole and Horton

    • Jeannette Juricic
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
        Boots passed away on Sunday. He had a heart attack
        unexpectedly. He had been picking fights with our
        other pets recently. I don't know why for sure, but
        we were trying to keep him away from the others as
        much as possible. It was very atypical behavior for
        him. He still managed to instigate fights whenever he
        could. I came in the room to break it up and he was
        already having trouble breathing. I tried to calm him
        as I have in the past, but this time it was too much
        for him. I stayed with him until the very end.

        I also have some herbal remedy from Nature's Remedies
        for anyone who wants it. It did seem to help him for
        a long time. Only recently was he having trouble and
        it was all related to the fighting. I'll be leaving
        the group since I can't really think about this right
        now. But, if you are interested, send me an email
        with your mailing address. I would rather not throw
        it away if someone can use it.

        Jeannette

        --- Nicole Tuck <nicoleltuck@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > I have some fortekor ( aka benazepril, lotension)
        > to give away, it is 10mg, and i have it all cut up
        > in quarters. If anybody could use this med, please
        > email me and i will send it off. I haven't counted
        > it out, but I can before I send it. In a few weeks I
        > will also have some lasix to give away.
        >
        > Take Care Everyone,
        >
        > Nicole and Horton

        > removed]

        > Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email
        > design.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Zh0wlB/TM

        "The ultimate measure of a person is not where they stand in moments of comfort and convenience, but where they stand at times of challenge and controversy."- MLK Jr.

        http://mail.yahoo.com