Re: I need some suggestions

  • protectanimals
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2006
      Bridget, I know you said you have tried everything, but in case you
      haven't tried Science Diet A/D, let me put a plug in for that one. I
      believe it has saved Monkey a couple of times. Altho most recently I
      had to add the baby food, because she wasn't eating much A/D.
      Currently she is doing well with the A/D with baby food (chicken or
      turkey). My heart goes out to you, I know how utterly frustrating it
      is when they won't eat.....

      Meredith with Monkey