Re: [FH] Re: I just made my cardiologist cringe

  • moonpye
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 28, 2006
      Bridget,

      Now that I think about it. Skylar does have control issues also. He's
      always waiting for something and newer and better and tastier. He actually
      waits for me to get his creamcheese out of the fridge. He just stands
      outside the fridge and waits for it at every meal. He also likes to be hand
      fed. They probably like all the attention.

      Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar