Bacon

  • Bridget
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2006
      Well bacon worked again this evening and he took ALL of his pills in
      less than 1 min. I will use bacon as long as I can. It was the
      easiest time in about 2 months giving him his pills. He gets less than
      1/2 a very small strip. So hopefully getting his pills in him is more
      important that the nasty stuff bacon will do to you. He even cries
      when he smells it and he NEVER cries or makes a peep.