RE: [feline-heart] BUN

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 23, 2001
      hi helen,
      thx for all your sharing and your concern....the cardio in fl said that if
      there was a creatinine problem that the bun would elevate automatically and
      that it's the bun that the gives the overall better indication of what is
      going on...so if there's a high bun then he probes further and breaks it
      down but otherwise you could get a high creat but still not have the overall
      picture which you do get with the bun.....voila!

      pum's bun is good....ttg! i can now live again!

      linda