Re: [FH] Is it possible for blood clot/limpness to last only 10 minutes??

  • Leah Ferron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
      Karen ( I hope that is your name, it's what your email says it is),

      I don't know if clots can come and go that quickly although I wouldn't think so, but anything is possible. I think a thorough check-up and any other test you can get, is a good idea. It could be anything! Maybe your kitty (don't know his name) had an inner ear problem and his balance was off. Like I said, it could be anything! Be sure to tell the vet exactly what you saw so he/she can figure out where to start testing. Let us know how things go, even if it isn't the heart. Good luck!

      Leah and her cats