Re: [FH] My cat passed away (Sweetie)

  • Leah Ferron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
      Christine,

      I am so sorry for the passing of Sweetie. What a hard decision you had to make but I am sure you did what was best for her. It is terrible to see our babies in distress or pain. I am very glad to hear that you are getting two shelter cats! Sweetie's death has saved two kittens' lives! Most kitties really do so well with friends. Two kittens in your house should be a lot of fun and I am sure your family is going to love them! Again, I am sorry to hear of Sweetie's passing.

      Leah and her cats