Re: [FH] heart murmur plus prolonged heat

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2006
      Sam,

      I don't know if it's could have further damaged her heart, but there could
      some residual health problems overall. You're lucky she didn't die from
      heat stroke. This is why airlines fight having to report deaths & injuries
      of animals being shipped.

      I would never ship an animal by air unless it was with me in the passenger
      compartment of the plane. Besides the temperature issues, it's just a
      terrifying experience for them.

      If you must ship again, please look into these carriers
      http://www.magdrl-nj.com/links2.html#ship

      Have you taken her to the vet yet?

      Sue

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2006
        Sam,

        What happens to animals on planes is awful. I'm so sorry it happened but am
        happy to hear that she seems to be doing ok. What's her name?

        Sue