Re: [FH] Re: Weight Loss

  • Ruthie Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      We use an Omega Complex 3,6,9 1200 mg gel cap from Sam's. I get something
      like 200 caps for I think around $13. This is great, because my yellow lab
      takes them too o help with his itching.

      Ruthie and the Pumpkin Patch.

      Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.

      Visit www.ruthieville.com today for your daily dose of me.