Re: cat litter bad

  • Janie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      The cat litter we got from sams club is Members Mark. Its in an oval
      can. Someone must make it for them. This is what we believe caused the
      problems Boomer had. Emergency obstruction last tues. Its been almost a
      week shes up to 1/4 cup a food a day now. Shes getting better slowly.
      Do not use this. Im going to write them for whats its worth. I dont
      think Sams club or walmart cares about anything but Money. Janie and
      the gang