Re: [FH] Re: I have a rather off-topic question....could we discuss cat litte

  • Ruthie Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2006
      oh wow, i paid like $150 for mine online and use one for 4 cats. the trays
      get expensive too...those and the filters. i keep the trays til they crack
      then switch to a new one, but it's still about$25 for 12 trays and about
      that for i think the same number of filters.

      Ruthie and the Pumpkin Patch.

      To iterate is human; to recurse, divine. - Robert Heller

      Visit www.ruthieville.com today for your daily dose of me.