Re: I have a rather off-topic question....could we discuss cat litte

  • vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 5:51 PM
      I highly recommend the Littermaid. It pays for it's self in no time. You use scoop litter, and just
      add to it as the litter goes below the line. I don't even waste litter like I use to. I use to have 5 cats
      and one Littermaid. Was great, when I moved I got another Littermaid.

      I would also like to point out that my Littermaids have been able to handle two diabetic cats at different
      times. Right now my Littermaid puts up w/Baby who has RCM and Diabetes.

      Best investment I've made.

      I think Target/Walmart has the Littermaid for under $80. There is a newer one out now that Petsmart carries.
      I use Tidy Cat or Fresh Step the most, those are the two that I find that work well.

      Vickie
      In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
      Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!