Re: [FH] OT - CoQ10 accident ideas please

  • savionna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , May 30, 2006
      Hi Ruthie,

      In a message dated 5/30/06 3:55:57 PM, clark.ruthie@... writes:

      > This one is about $3 for a 30 day supply

      We paid about $20-something for 100mg (can't recall how many capsules)...but
      I gave only a small amt of each cap, usually between 30 and 50 mg, so they
      lasted a while. I usually used Jarrow or similar brand (eg Country Life or Source
      Naturals) powder (not softgels).

      > and since I give it at the same time with the Omegas, I think she's
      > probably fine with it...am I right?

      My opinion is that it's ok. I don't know how much fat a cat needs to maximize
      Q10 absorption. // Rosemary