RE: [feline-heart] wondering about Rossi

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2001

      I received email from Darren about Rossi a few days ago. I don't want to
      copy his email here without his permission. But the bottom line was that
      the vets were very worried about Rossi & thought he might have only days to
      live (his breathing was very bad).

      When Rossi got hom, he was quite happy & acting normally. But Darren said

      I realise this is a temporary lull, but he certainly
      isn't as ill as the vet sees him in the surgery.
      I don't know how long he's got yet, but its so good to
      have him back and looking his old self. He just seemed
      so happy with life !

      I have sent Darren email asking him for an update.