Glucosamine for back trouble?

  • cattailgal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 5:18 AM
      Phillip (HCM/IBD) has gained 3-4 lbs in the past 3 months and is
      walking slowly - like her back hurts. I remember reading somewhere
      that Glucosamine can help cats. She's had an ongong "issue" with her
      back - some type of arthritis (with a long name). I'm trying to cut
      back on her food. She had an episode of pancreatitis/hospitalization
      when she was diagnosed with the HCM/IBD, and I've been worried she
      wouldn't eat enough and didn't really realize she was gaining until she
      has gained.

      Can Aetenol cause any problems that mimic back trouble/walking slowly?

      Kathleen and Phillip (16)