update on mischief

  • strawberry_swirl2233
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2006
      hi everybody sorry i haven't wrote back sooner. well my last post here
      was mischief getting his tests done. he does have a heart mumner and
      there was some heart damage but they think he'll be ok . hes now on
      atenolol and gets 1/4 tablet every night . there was some promblems
      getting him to take his meds but hes doing better with it. in a month
      hes gonna get more tests done ultrasound and a more blood test i
      think .iam not sure the type of mumner i was upset he had it and
      forgot to ask. i'll keep you updated.