Re: probiotics

  • protectanimals
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 7:01 AM
      Lisa--The Country Life is a human brand we got in the health food store
      in the refrigerator section. I'm like you, I went to several health
      food stores, actually and read labels galore, then I settled on this
      one. It was "Rosemary approved" after I got it and it worked! So, I
      can't say I know enough clinically to recommend any particular brand,
      just experientially, this one worked for Monkey!

      As a funny aside, I decided to try one myself today and was making a
      fruit smoothie for breakfast....I was wondering how much of the powder
      would get stuck to the sides of the blender, i.e. how much I would miss
      out on getting into me, when I realized I could just swallow the
      capsule!! I'm just so used to trying to figure out how to work these
      powders into Monkey's routine, it didn't occur to me right off to just
      swallow the thing!

      Meredith with Monkey

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Locke-Downer
      .> Thanks, Meredith and Monkey. Where did you find the