Re: [FH] Lilly, new member

  • Leah Ferron
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2006
      Moriah,

      Bless your heart for taking in all those kitties! I don't think I could keep up with the litter because the 5 I have keep me scooping enough. I would definitely NOT say you were cursed. For having that many cats and only having 3 with problems, I think you are doing pretty good. If you were to put 17 people in a room and only three had a health problem, that would be a miracle!

      I think you are doing a great job with Moriah. You seem to be doing everything you can for her and loving her is the greatest gift of them all. The wonderful thing about cats is they don't have self pity for their illnesses, unlike us. If you want to know about some supplements you can give to help her, let us know. They won't cure her but they can only help her. Hang in there! You are doing a great job!

      Leah and her cats