Re: [FH] Peterman died at 5 this morning

  • Leah Ferron
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2006
      Sandra,

      I am so sorry for the loss of Peterman. I have always thought that the most special ones get it the worst. Maybe that is why we love them so! It sounds like you did all you could for him, it was just his time. Saying and hearing that doesn't make it any less painful, does it? Maybe trying to find a way to celebrate his life will make it easier to say good bye but I have found that crying helped me too. Take all the time you need and know that we are all here for you. Cats are very special creatures that require very special fur-mommies, so I hope it helps that Peterman saw that in you.

      Leah and her cats

    • maurenemm
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2006
        I'm so sorry for your loss! I wish I had something better to say.
        Its so hard when you lose someone (a person or a cat) close to you.