It is Last Resort

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Transdermal meds are my last resort. Sim is in a class by himself. I am in
      tears most mornings trying to get pills in him. He won't eat treats, people
      food, flavorings, only a few flavors of canned foods, etc. He can't be
      pilled like my other cats, nothing. So yes transdermal meds will be such a
      stress relief for me and hopefully get some needed meds in him.

      Confidentiality Notice:
      This email message, including any attachments, may contain confidential
      information which is legally protected through the Individuals with Disabilities
      Education Act, the Family Rights and Privacy Act and the Health Information
      and Portability Accountability Act. The information is for the sole use of the
      information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
      If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender be reply
      email and destroy all copies of the original message.