Time changes things

  • Cannon,Kimberly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 9:27 AM
      I was looking back at some of the my first e-mails to the list, an d
      thinking of the panic, stress, and hopelessness I flet in those first few
      weeks after Q-tips dignosis. Now 2 ans 1/2 months later, I still worry, I
      still anticipate the worst when she doesn't meet me at the door, I am an
      expert at pulse taking and watching breaths, but I think I'm handling
      everything better now. Maybe since almost 3 months have passed without a
      major crisis I feel better, or the fact the vet was more optimistic them
      first at her check-up, or maybe just the fact that she still seems to be
      such a HAPPY, HAPPY little cat, that loves to play and eat and sleep with
      her mommy and brother. But time does make things better.. or maybe that's
      the degree of acceptance Sue talks about :)