Transdermal Meds

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      YEAH... I found someone that would take Sim's meds and make it a transdermal
      gel. I don't know cost yet, but this morning I broke down and cried trying
      to give meds and he wouldn't take it. Then the dog came and ate them all. I
      yelled at the dog and it was her 13th birthday and she has pouted all day.
      The vet has to call it in and they will mail it hopefully get it before the
      week is over.
      Bridget

      Confidentiality Notice:
      This email message, including any attachments, may contain confidential
      information which is legally protected through the Individuals with Disabilities
      Education Act, the Family Rights and Privacy Act and the Health Information
      and Portability Accountability Act. The information is for the sole use of the
      information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
      If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender be reply
      email and destroy all copies of the original message.