re:Starting New Meds

  • vickie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006
      Yes that is the reason for the changes. As the Sim get CHF more and more, they will up his meds to a
      dose that his body weight can take, and then they will add new meds on top of it. You will then have to
      monitor his kidney to see how well they are handling all the new meds. Since this ends up making them
      pee more. The key thinking is that they eat wet food for the moister, and keep drinking to keep the kidneys
      going.

      I don't like having to up and add pills but if I don't I my lose Baby so at this point I have nothing to lose.
      Baby is on several meds 3x a day, and he's diabetic on top of it. So he pees up a storm. I can't tell
      you how often I have to empty my Littermaid, and I have two. I can't believe his kidney are hanging in
      there. When he pees the scoop litter are clumps like horse patty's. LOL

      You will be suspired that just a 1/4 of the Spiro can make a big difference.

      Vickie
      In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
      Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!