Re: [FH] Scary episode

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29, 2006
      Thank you so much to everyone for the advice and support. I didn't have my
      glasses on and mis-read the medication name. That's why I couldn't find
      anything about it on the net.

      Pepper sure won't get any more of that stuff. I'm upset they would
      prescribe it in the first place.

      She is doing better but is a bit "ouchy" from time to time. But nothing
      like she was yesterday morning.

      I will be trying the Traumeel. They surely have it around here somewhere in
      one of the many health food stores.

      Thank you!
      Sue