Another Question

  • bab006
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2006
      Sorry, I seem so whiney today. Just nothing going right with today's
      vet visit. I take that back, Sim is fine so that is going right. But
      the doctor told me that Sim's dose of Spirolactone would be 1/4 tablet
      every other day and the prescription would be relatively cheap. Well I
      got the drug store and they first told me it would be $77 for 15
      pills. I said Wait a minute. The vet said it would be cheap and
      online it costs .35 cents a pill. So she went to look and it was $27
      for 15 pills. Still that was much more than .35 cents a pill, but I
      paid for it. The prescription bottle says 1/2 a pill everyday. So now
      I can't get in touch with my vet so I don't know how much to give him.
      Plus the Pills are HUGE. I have no clue what to do. If anyone knows
      what the proper dosage may be please let me know. He weights 11 lbs
      2.5 oz. today.
      Bridget