Re: [FH] mitral valve insufficiency

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
      All I know is that Pearl has mitral valve insufficiency and they put her on enecard (enalipril) and lasix right away. I am under the impression that it *can* get worse (and will get worse) eventually. Something is certainly not right with your little girl. Is there a reason you are giving her that supplement?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
        Oh good. The echo will help you a lot in determining if something is up.
        Somehow this has gotten off list so I am going to put it back on because I
        am definitely not as experienced as others and they may have good questions
        for you to ask the vet.

        Karen