Re: Sim and Rutin

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2006
      Well he took some. About 1/4 of a tablet which is a start. He kept
      tasting it although I didn't think it had a taste and he would quit
      eating so I would put some cat food juice on top of it and he would lap
      it up and finally taste it until he got another taste. He took most of
      the 1/4 tablet but I will try some more in the morning. Wish me luck
      and Keep Sim in your prayers. I should know test results on Tues or
      Wed if the fluid is due to a tumor or something else.

      Confidentiality Notice:
      This email message, including any attachments, may contain confidential
      information which is legally protected through the Individuals with Disabilities
      Education Act, the Family Rights and Privacy Act and the Health Information
      and Portability Accountability Act. The information is for the sole use of the
      information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
      If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender be reply
      email and destroy all copies of the original message.